How can I add slides to my company library?
Watch a short video on how to add slides
You can easily add slides or full presentations to your company library by following these steps:
1) Go to library management. You can do that via the add-in (see picture below) or via your account on the website.
2) Click on the "Manage Content" tab and then go to "Add New" under the "Company Slides" section.
3) Upload the slide or presentation and then choose how you would like to upload them.
"Stand - alone" slides will upload the presentations as individual slides.
"Presentation" will upload the file as a whole presentation and will also offer the option to select some, or all of the slides to be uploaded as individual slides.
4) Add categories and subcategories.
5) If you chose "Add as a full presentation" you can now choosee to upload certain slides to be uploaded individually and set individual categories and subcategories for them.
6) Repeat for the other slides.
7) Select the cover slide for the presentation. This will make it easier to recognize.
Awesome! You have added your first batch of slides to your company library. You can now check out how it looks for a user if you open your add-in and go to your company library
Upload slides in batches instead of everything at once. This gives your team access to great slides early and they will find new slides when you add a new batch.
How can I delete a slide?
If you need to delete company slide or presentation got to "Manage Library" and then select the slide or slides you wish to delete. Then click on "Delete"
How can I edit or add more slides to existing company slides?
To add, delete or manage individual slides within a deck first go to “Manage Library content” on the platform or PowerPoint Add-In. Then, go to the “Overview” section inside of the “Manage Content" Tab.
Open an existing deck by clicking on the gear icon on the bottom-right corner.
ProTip: Remember that decks, unlike individual slides, will have a pink sticker on the top-right corner.
After you click on the gear, select the “Edit Slides” option.
Finally select individual slides if you wish to delete them or click on the “Add Slides” button to the right.
Select a new presentation if you wish or choose from the existing slides in your library.
Select the individual slides you would like to insert and click on “Next”
That’s it, now your slides are part of an existing deck. You can change the order of your slides by dragging them through the overview of your deck.
Once you are happy with the order, simply click on “Save order”
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact the Customer Success Team.
Updated on: 01/03/2023