How to add icons to my company library
Can I upload my own icons to SlideHub?
Yes. If you are a Manager, Account Owner, or Gatekeeper you can use upload your own icons or even edit them and save them as SVG files.
You can do this by following the next steps.
1) Go to “Manage Library content” on the PowerPoint
2) Then go to the left side of the screen on the new window, where it says “Manage content”
3) Go the top section where it says, “Company Icons” and then on “Add Icons”
4) Upload as many as 20 icons. Files must be in SVG format.
5) Choose the categories, subcategories, and tags you would like the icons to belong to.
How can I delete an Icon?
To delete an icon, go the Company Icons and click on the gear below the icon you wish to delete. It will open a new window, click on delete.
Congratulations, now you have added more icons to your library and will be able to see them on the Company icons Overview section. If you require further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Success Team.
Updated on: 11/01/2022