How to set up your Design Add-On
Before getting started
We need you to complete the QAT (Quality Alignment Test) before moving forward. This way we can be sure SlideHub has your PowerPoint design guidelines and preferences documented.
If you wish to know how to carry on this process, you can find each step in this article.
Control your company’s costs
When your company starts to use the Design Add-On it is natural to want to control costs. There are multiple ways to configure this. You can read more about this here.
How do I onboard others?
You can upload groups of users or individuals if you go to your user settings. Once your users are added, you can control if they receive our automatic emails to help them properly or not. SlideHub always recommends leaving the onboarding emails switched on as your users will get all the tips and tricks on how to get the most out of the Service.
You can see a step-by-step guide here.
How do I manage users’ permissions?
You can restrict or enable access to the Design Add-On directly from the Users section in your profile. Click on the button “Edit” on the right of each name to make them “Managers”, “Accountants”, “Gatekeepers”, or restrict permissions to use only the Software.
You can see this in detail at this link.
How can I know how you’ll handle my company’s information?
SlideHub follows strict regulations to ensure your company’s information is safe.
Moreover, you can handle how often we should delete slides and your company’s information from our servers from the Security section inside of "Account settings".
Adjust Company Account Settings
In the Account Settings section, you can find different sections to manage your organization.
• Your company’s information
• Cost per credit
• Payment settings and methods
• Invoicing details
Credits (If enabled)
• Add credits
• Enable auto-refill
• Know available credits
If you would like to know how to add more credits in detail, we suggest you read this article.
• Access to finalized files.
• Decide when to have your files deleted
• Access to library assets
• New users' automatic permissions
• Who will be able to join your organization
• Required method to join your organization
• Ability to invite others
• Ability to change your company’s guidelines.
• Spend transparency
• Ability to suggest or add slides
• Ability to add slides to the company’s library
• Determine who takes lead on new slides
• Main company’s lead person
• Require project IDs to better identify individual design tasks.
You can read more about this here.
• Set or disable automated onboarding emails
You can read more here.
• Change multiple emails at the same time. Especially useful for domain changes in your organization.
• Limit if users who have access to the design service should have the option to ask for design options or not.
If you require further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team, we will be happy to help.
Updated on: 11/23/2022